Filtering Suppliers and Trading Safely
- How can I trust to suppliers in Digisilkroad.com ?
- All of the suppliers in our portal, are from last finished international exhibitions, so we have checked their company name with their organizer company before and usually ask them, A confirmation Evidence of registration at last trade fair from which expo they have selected to Show their company and stands, and you can To pay attention to their stands name and their company name to be sure about suppliers.
- How can I check suppliers' products quality?
To check product quality, you are advised to apply for Globally recognized inspection & verification agents, such as SGS , which can help check quantity & quality of products. SGS Directory of Certified Clients enables you to verify the status of any SGS issued management system or process certificate.
This service reduces procurement risks by identifying problems before products are shipped.
- How can I reduce global trade risks through B2B business Portals?
Digisilkroad.com would like to remind you, here is the first portal with reliable suppliers. that’s only because all of our suppliers are exhibitors, and exhibitors are real and trustable suppliers. But in other B2B portals to be a supplier company only need to pay to register in them. After find your suppliers, the suggested business process is as follows: sign a formal contract or Performa Invoice before payment, check the bank account during payment, apply for loading supervision service after payment, etc.
- How can I register on Digisilkroad.com?
- How can I search for Exhibitions/Events on Digisilkroad.com?